The health and safety of our employees, their families and our community is Verne Reimer Architecture’s (VRA) priority. We have taken the current CORVID-19 Pandemic very seriously and have put further measures in place. VRA continues to function in our office on River Avenue. We are providing the support needed to generate our projects, while focusing on the schedules and timelines. We will continue to monitor our workflow and communicate with our clients and consultant teams on a regular basis, including any changes required due to the situation.
As we continue to monitor health updates from the WHO, Province of Manitoba and the Government of Canada, we have implemented the additional precautionary measures for our practice:
- Our physical office is essentially closed to the public. If required, please arrange for access ahead of arrival or knock on the door for deliveries or entry, if necessary.
- We are promoting everyone to only use email communication, in lieu of fax or physical mail.
- Mandatory Stay-at-home policy for staff who are feeling or exhibiting signs of illness.
- Enhanced cleaning regime throughout our office for all staff and visitors.
- Enhanced physical distancing considerations, as well as suspension of all in-person meetings in favour of audio-visual conferencing technology. If we do have to use VRA as a meeting location all participants will require a mask.
- Mandatory quarantine for staff returning from out-of-province.
- Postponing all non-essential business travel.
- We remain committed to conducting construction field reviews using technology as much as possible. We will only go to site when essential and when appropriate spatial separation and other measures are fully achieved and managed by the Project Constructor.
All of our staff are available via their VRA emails. Our telephone reception is active. If you are having trouble contacting anyone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly connect you to the party you are seeking.
We remain committed to serving you and we appreciate your understanding as we adapt our processes. We will do our best to minimize impacts and continue to provide a high level of service during these challenging times.
Prior to sending any documents or coming to our office, please make sure there are persons present to receive you or your package.
Please stay safe, healthy and optimistic – this too will pass.
Verne Reimer Architecture Incorporated